Minimize dust, debris, maintenance costs, premature filter changes, and downtime!
Protect your machines by cleaning the air before it even enters the engine with the Sy-Klone Vortex® MAX patented engine precleaner. Combining high-efficiencyfiltration and proven powered technology, the Vortex® MAX defends your engine from the harmful impact of dust and debris.
The small footprint, high-airflow system (900 CFM, 25.48 m3/min) provides constant and sustained precleaned air downstream to the engine, improving machine performance, reducing costly downtime, and lowering the total cost of ownership.
Is downtime robbing your business?
High-Debris work environments aren’t easy on engines. Exposed to constant dust and debris, your machines will need more maintenance, leading to more downtime and a shorter lifespan.
The Vortex® MAX fights back in the toughest of conditions, saving your engine, and saving your money.
Regardless of the machine’s operating state, the Vortex® MAX doesn’t let its guard down. Even in idle, it provides sustained clean airflow.
Protect Heavy Mobile Equipment and Machinery in High-Debris Work Environments, Including:
- Demolition Construction
- Quarries / aggregate Concrete processing
- Waste and recycling, landfills, and transfer stations
- Agricultural and harvesting
- Forestry and timber
- Other high-debris job sites
How it Works: Trust The “Sy-Klone® Effect”
- Dirty air enters the precleaner housing through the inlet end.
- The debris-laden air is directed into a rotation – a “Vortex” – pushing the debris to the outside walls through centrifugal force. The debris rotates towards the outlet end.
- Debris is ejected through the ejection port, and the fine dust that remains passes through Sy-Klone’s self-cleaning filter.
- After passing through the high-efficiency filter, clean air is passed downstream to the engine and engine air filter through the outlet end.